Wednesday, September 22, 2004

One Month to the Day

And.. one month to the day since Organised Chaos was down.. it is now back up. The blog is, anyway. There are still some pictures and what not which have not appeared; a little tweaking on the templates .. but that can wait until I sit myself down at one of these free Wifi places.

All I have to do now is export entries in Screwed on Backwards over ; and hopefully normal business resumes.

Oh, and if you see any errors when commenting etc. please let me know ek..

5 Comments:

Blogger dudae_simboyo said...

.

no problem commenting, i think....

.

31 March 2005 at 07:06  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fantastic work on your blog, I'm definitely going to come back and visit.
Just to let you know, I have a site based on gatwick valet parking It pretty much covers Travel Related Stuff
and offers Cheap Flights, Car Rental, Cruises, Holiday Taxi Transfers, Airport Lounges and much more,
if you're travelling soon take a look you could save a bundle on your next trip.Click Here

3 October 2005 at 02:52  
Blogger Lose Weight said...

Why can't more sites be as good as yours!!! You see I am changing my life at the moment and I have decided to start a secretarial work from home in the uk site. I am trying to get inspiration so I can become easier to talk to. You site has given me some ideas. I talk to a wide range of people and I need to relate to everyone I come across so thanks for your posts! The title 'One Month to the Day' caught my eye so I thought I'd post on this one. Cheers.

25 November 2005 at 08:12  
Blogger John Norafizan said...

Erm! Banyaknyer bussiness dealing kat comment nih! huhu

8 June 2007 at 10:28  
Blogger John Norafizan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8 June 2007 at 10:29  

Post a Comment

<< Home