Monday, September 20, 2004

Fast Internet Access

Had to blog.

Can't resist.

If fast internet connection won't come to Idlan, Idlan will come to fast internet connection. And so, am connected to the free Wifi network Starbucks offers, here at KLCC.

This place is filled with people on laptops. It should be HQ for Freeloaders Anonymous. Tommorow must come at 7am lah.. have to be kiasu and hog the power socket. And as someone suggested, bawak extension plug sekali. Sharing is, after all, caring..

2 Comments:

Blogger Hyphenated L said...

ahaks! starbucks klcc used to be my "office". used to annoy my friends by saying,"drop by my office..say lunch time?"

extension cord is highly recommended.

4 February 2005 at 11:16  
Blogger constant drama said...

Starbucks- coffee and wireless. My two addiction right there.

If I could marry Starbucks, I would.

haha.

2 June 2007 at 21:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home