Monday, September 06, 2004

Toll Gates in Kajang

There are toll gates in Kajang!!! Ah.. the sign of the times.

This is my latest discovery of the day, right after the discovery of a new shopping mall in Putrajaya. My parents go to Carrefour a lot for groceries; it's nice that there is now one just 15 minutes away - and without tolls to pay like the one in Sri Petaling, but hey, given time, there'd be a toll every other kilometer round these parts. Like the aforementioned one in Kajang.

The SILK highway does make the road to Kajang less congested, but as with all good roads in Malaysia, there is a price to pay. I wonder how much the average Malaysian pays in tolls going to and from work in the Klang Valley, and how much of a chunk that is from their monthly pay packets.

My little sister no longer screams the roof of our house off when I leave the house - even managed to do a bit of shopping tonight and go out for a meal with Fisz and Tini afterwards. Fisz now lives in Ampang but these past few days she's been a willing driver into these parts. Tini is Fisz's friend from high school whom I also got to know through Lin because they were studying together at IC before. My circle of friends don't stretch very far, as you can see. So why not help me get to know more people - you in particular? Drop me a line hehhe (amacam, cukup desperate tak?)

I hope my sister is okay with me leaving the house tommorow - someone in this house has conveniently lost my Kancil's geran kereta while I was away; and guess who has to make the police report, go to Puspakom and pick up the proverbial pieces? I'm surprised there isn't a pile of bills waiting to be paid, sitting on the table. There might be by the time I wake up tommorow, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home